We provide our propane services in the safest manner possible. We check the gas lines for all new customers at no charge and always do a pressure test. We want to make sure that our propane customers are safe and knowledgeable about using propane. If you ever have any questions about our delivery service, safety issues concerning propane, or simply have a question about how we can be of service, please contact us so we can make sure you have what you need.
Check out some of the following links and resources about propane:
- Propane Arizona: Brought to you by the Arizona Propane Education & Research Foundation (APERF), a training and educational service organization for propane in Arizona. So, whether you want to learn more about propane gas in Arizona, review propane uses, find answers to questions about propane appliances for your home or business, or connect with a propane dealer in Arizona, this website delivers.
- The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC): Explore resources for propane and learn more about what propane can do. PERC was authorized by the Propane Education and Research Act of 1996 and established through a propane industry-wide referendum.
- National Propane Gas Association (NPGA): The NPGA works on public policies that favor the production, distribution, and increased use of propane. They are the national trade association representing the U.S. propane industry.
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association: Represents and promotes the interests of our industries and our members – manufacturers, dealers, service and installation firms, and other industry representatives.
- Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI): The only national trade organization representing all segments of the factory-built housing industry. MHI members include home builders, retailers, community operators, lenders, suppliers and affiliated state organizations.
- The Natural Home: Featuring propane gas powered refrigerator freezer parts.
- Warehouse Appliance: A propane refrigerator and off the grid appliance warehouse.
- Gas Refrigerators: Off-grid refrigerators that are reliable, efficient, and quiet.